6.07.2013

A slightly better than average resume

I can do sports, music, and academics well, just not brilliantly. Of course, I don't like doing the hard work it takes to be excellent, but sometimes I just wish I had a gift that "stuck out", so to speak. But in moments like these, when faced with my own insecurity, I'm thankful for the people who remind me where my talents come from in the first place -- God, who made me to be MaryAnna and not anyone else.

"For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?"


"But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'" Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?"


No comments:

Post a Comment