I feel inadequate.And also:
not smart enough,
not talented enough,
not driven enough,
not clever enough,
not rich enough,
not strong enough,
not Christian enough,
not faithful enough,
not disciplined enough,
not adventurous enough,
not brave enough,
not solid enough,
not passionate enough,
not grounded enough,
not mature enough.
I feel scared and unprepared. Should I step out in faith and do "all things through Christ who strengthens me?" Should I stay home and figure out life some more? What's the best use of my money, my gifts, my time, my life?
I feel lost and helpless.
But, oh God, You are my God and You are with me. . .always.
Thank You. Be more real to me than ever before.
Preparing for college and deciding on when is pretty scary. Praying thatht he LORD will give you peace of mind, and wisdom in this decsion! :D
ReplyDeleteGOD is good! :D
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Angel
"I give up...my fight for perfection. I take on Your righteousness, grace, and strength that makes me perfect."
ReplyDeleteSaid by a friend of mine. And it couldn't be more true. We are more than conquerors through Him who loved us first (Romans 8:37). Christ is sufficient for your inadequacies, and for everything else... He knew what He was doing when He made you. You are a poem written by the hands of the Divine. Don't sell yourself short. You are marvelous and wonderful and funny and clever and loved. You are because He lives.
I love you! Jesus loves you. :)
I hear where ya coming from... I am fifteen and am taking dual credit classes next school year... and I'm already freaking. I don't even have my driver's permit yet, and I have no idea how good I'll be in a year. It scares me, but I know God is going to put me where I need to be and he'll prepare me for it, too. Good luck, dearie!
ReplyDelete-Gabby