Learning:
What love really is.
Holding no record of past wrongs.
Not self-seeking.
Looking inside:
Seeing things I'm ashamed of.
Clinging to the Savior.
"Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow..."
Living:
Because Christ has called me to.
My life is not my own.
I want to do more than just exist.
Hey all. These are the things that have been on my heart for the past few weeks.
It's been an up & down sort of month like always, but God has been faithful.
I've been learning more about what it means to know God and love God and love others.
What love really is.
Holding no record of past wrongs.
Not self-seeking.
Looking inside:
Seeing things I'm ashamed of.
Clinging to the Savior.
"Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow..."
Living:
Because Christ has called me to.
My life is not my own.
I want to do more than just exist.
Hey all. These are the things that have been on my heart for the past few weeks.
It's been an up & down sort of month like always, but God has been faithful.
I've been learning more about what it means to know God and love God and love others.
Recent inspirations: The Bible, my friends & family, "Blue Like Jazz", Tenth Avenue North & their blog, Skillet, The Delilah Show (just kidding! sort of...), starry nights, Switchfoot
Happy TWLOHA Day (www.twloha.com/vision)! The vision is hope, and hope is real.
Happy TWLOHA Day (www.twloha.com/vision)! The vision is hope, and hope is real.
No comments:
Post a Comment